A trip to Burj Khalifa & Armani Hotel

My Third day in Dubai was extremelly fabulous and stunning. We went to Dubai Mall and had a snack @ Pappa roti 


Then we went to Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world. We booked the tickets months ago so we didn't wait in the cue. It was a new experience in Dubai as I visited a quit the same building in Paris called "Tour Montparnasse"  in terms of facilities and activities. In my opinion, it was good but not the way I've expected, actually it doesn't worth to pay this amount of money. I will leave u with some pictures from the top.

P.S: The top is on the floor # 124, while the building is consist of 200.


My bro Hamad in one of the corridors






Then we had an irresistible dinner @ Mediterraneo restaurant in Armani Hotel. It was a buffet consists of sea food, arabian mazza, hot dishes and desserts.









This view is from the balcony of the restaurant

This spectacular Ferrari was in the entrance of the hotel


This is the last shot of burj Khalifa while we were waiting for our car

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق